- DB/2 Tuned to perform at peak availability
- Maximize computing value of system
- Protect data integrity
Agile’s IBM i Remote DBA Services
Are you experiencing increased DBA staffing requirements? Organizations are relying on IBM i Remote DBA services from Agile to optimize the availability and performance of their critical business information systems.
Agile Technology Architects is uniquely positioned to offer a comprehensive remote IBM i DBA service designed specifically to meet your IBM i DB2 administration, maintenance, management and consulting needs.
Agile Software Services combine:
- Expert consulting services with a flexible suite of monitoring.
- Reporting tools to deliver complete database performance management.
- Provides proactive onsite and remote database support and maintenance so you can focus on your resources and improve productivity.
- Customized services supplement your current DBA staff or provide complete database administration duties.
- Mentors your team to refresh skills and learn the latest database features.
- Controls costs.
- Initial engagement report
- Index plan implemented
- Periodic monitoring
- Updates to index plan
- PTFs as needed
- Level 2 support
- System statistics are collected throughout the day, automatically filtered and centrally stored at Agile’s offices. Our analyst reviews the data and reports any items needing your attention.
- Alert is generated when monitored statistics are out of tolerance. A Remote DBA specialist notifies you of critical issues and works with you to a resolution. Non-critical issues are documented and discussed. Specialist reviews past and present operational and performance data for trend analysis. Trends are documented and discussed.