The purpose of the Information Technology Operational assessment is to review the operational aspects of the IT organization, including determining and evaluating:
- Application development framework and methodology
- Project management methodology
- Organization Review Key Benefits
Create a candid assessment of IT from a business perspective; includes interviews with:
- Senior and next level management
- Operational leaders and key users
- IT leadership and key IT staff members
Perform a technological review of deployed IT assets, including assessing the technical infrastructure and reviewing:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TOC) [software and hardware]
- Development methodology
Management report including:
- Executive Summary
- Detailed findings
- Detailed suggested improvements
The report will provide real, actionable recommendations to improve IT function. Improvements will only be suggested as needed. If the IT department is running efficiently, we will tell you that.
Who will conduct your review?
All review consultants are seasoned, experienced, former CIO and director-level executives who have proven track records of achievement.